BoConcept is the brand name of Denmark’s most global retail furniture chain. In 2003 we opened the BoConcept Malta store in San Gwann, which was the first franchise of it’s kind on the island dedicated to modern and danish design.
BoConcept’s unique product collection includes:
- modular and customisable sofas,
- TV units, open and closed wall units and bookcases,
- dining furniture including tables, chairs, sideboards and trolleys,
- Upholstered and wooden beds, including storage beds and other bedroom furniture such as chest of drawers and night stands.
- hallway furniture pieces including console tables, benches, cloths hangers, mirrors and wall units,
- outdoor furniture including outdoor sofas, sun-loungers, tables and chairs,
- home office furniture,
- and a wide range of rugs, lamps and home accessories including a nice gallery selection.
BoConcept also offers a wide range of products which are certified for contract use in hotels and residences, restaurants and offices spaces.
With more than 290 BoConcept stores in more than 60 countries around the world, it is not just another furniture store. BoConcept has worked with interior design for more than 60 years, and although Danish design is BoConcept’s legacy, the company believes that a legacy should always be balanced by innovation and new ideas. Danish traditions have been taken to the world’s biggest cities and it’s called Urban Danish Design. Apart from BoConcept’s own in-house team of designers, the brand also collaborates with highly acclaimed international designers including Morten Georgsen, Henrik Pedersen, Anders Norgaard, Frans Schrofer, Karim Rashid and Nendo, to create exclusive designs for BoConcept.