Sales and Design Consultant
Submission excepted until 29/12/2018
Due to the company’s continuous growth, we are seeking to recruit a Sales & Design Consultant to join the team on a full-time basis.
- Drives sales through giving the customers a unique, exceptional and friendly shopping experience, by being knowledgeable, service minded and working with systems and tools provided to ensure a smooth sales process
- Provide product presentation and answers customers’ questions about specific products / services
- Develops new sales opportunities
- Offers designing services to the customers and brings projects to life from site visit to concept design to creating plans and 3D visuals and presentations
- Handles showroom planning and styling and prepares promotional displays
- Stays up-to-date with new products / services / processes
- Achieves established targets
Education and Experience:
- Experience in sales and/or design is preferred
- At least MCAST Level 4 of education
- Fluent in Maltese and English is a must
- Interest in furniture, design and latest trends
- Ideally in possession of a driving licence
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal communication skills
- Flexible and proactive and be able to work on own initiative
- Dedicated with a positive attitude
- Able to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
If you feel you’ve got what it takes to join our team, please get in touch and send us a detailed CV quoting vacancy to email@example.com, not later than the 29th December 2018.
We are seeking to recruit a Project Surveyor to join our dynamic team on a full-time basis.
The ideal candidate will be responsible to:
- perform on-site measurements and technical site visits and reports
- supervise and coordinate the team in all installation activities in assembling wood furniture according to priorities and plans
- maintain and track inventory of all items used to complete component assembly and initiate requisitions for required for assembly
- guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
- examine works to ensure conformance to specifications, whilst directing the team in methods of correcting defects
Education and Experience
- Good communication skills and be fluent in both Maltese and English
- A clean police conduct and clean driving license, B and C1 is essential
- Previous experience in carpentry and/or metal works is ideal.
- A good knowledge of working with power tools on various materials, such as; wood, metal and stone is considered essential
Skills:Organised, motivated, focused and have an eye for detail
- Energetic, dedicated with high integrity and a positive attitude
- Solution driven and able to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines
- Flexible in working hours and willing to work longer hours when required
- Flexible and ready for hands-on activities, when needed
If you feel you’ve got what it takes to join our team, please get in touch and send us a detailed CV quoting vacancy to firstname.lastname@example.org.